Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Yellow Door

(picture by Apartment Therapy)


Picture from Blueprint (oh how I miss you, sniff sniff)

I have been doing a lot of work on the outside of my house lately and among the gazillion things to do outside (and inside) is to repaint the exterior doors and the trim on my house.   I have been fantasizing for a few years about painting my doors yellow.    Currently my doors are a deep red color, which I do really like.   But, the color has faded in the sun and they have to be repainted.   What do you think?    I am getting ready to repaint my trim white so... here are the combinations...

                                                                 
New combination:


What do you think?  I think I am in love with it!  


                                                                Picture from Honey Interiors

I know, I know... it is a stretch... that isn't really even close to the blue on my house...

Here are some swatch options... I think am going to have to whip out the color fan when I get home.


1 comment: