Monday, April 12, 2010

Best websites for decor decisions....

I am a huge reader of design magazines, mainly so I can tear pages for inspiration and the creation of a style folder.   I am convinced that if you make this a regular practice and keep files for each room in the house you have an easy go-to source of rooms you like for inspiration.   Mac will attest that I have millions of pages torn out.

 I read this article tuesday in the Denver Post and it is providing blog and website links for online design sources and inspiration.   I was pretty excited to find a new (to me) list of exciting blogs to check out.    It took me most of the week to peruse these sites and aside from the handful I already regularly look at I really didn't find anything that struck my fancy, in fact I thought some of them were weird.... Rachel Zoe?  Hmmmmm.

Here are my favorite sources for (online) design inspiration...

Hooked on Houses
Design Sponge
Adventures in Rennovating a Brooklyn Limestone
Brick City Love
Centsational Girl
Creature Comforts

No comments:

Post a Comment