Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Best Butcher in Denver...

Ok... I am always on the hunt for new local businesses to buy my goods from, especially meat.   It is always difficult when you try out recipes to get the exact cuts you want; it is also difficult leaving most area meat counters without feeling like you just lost your shorts.  Well I am here to tell you people I have found the meat mecca of the Rocky Mountain Region... may I present... Edwards Meats


My friends you can buy ANYTHING here... Quail, Pheasant, German Sausage, Picnic Cut to smoke, already smoked Pork butt, Colorado Lamb, Gyro meat, Rocky Mountain Oysters... just in case you like to eat cow balls.   I had heart palpitations in this store... Cherry wood smoked bacon... are you kiddling me...running around throwing the freezer doors open; worried I was going to miss some corner of meat nirvana.

It is a bit out of the way unless of course, you live in Golden, but it is well worth the drive.

No comments:

Post a Comment