Friday, February 26, 2010

Soundtrack delights...


For the past week I have been listening to two great soundtracks: An Education and Crazy Heart.  The soundtrack for An Education is of course my favorite of the two with its flirty 60's french vibe.  It is divine and would go perfectly with the St. Germain Manhattan.   Funny that two movies this year (An Education and A Single Man) have made me want to rock the 60's black eyeliner.    I have even bought a new tube of liquid liner and have been practicing, much to the chagrin of my coworkers who think I come to work ready to audition for the role of Cleopatra!


A Crazy Heart is a good sountrack that includes an exceptional song by Ryan Bingham who is from my home state.   I will be rooting for him next Sunday during the Oscars... I wonder if anyone from New Mexico has ever won an Oscar?

No comments:

Post a Comment