Thursday, March 25, 2010

Hello Daddy, hello Mom... I'm your ch ch ch ch ch cherry bomb

So... I have been very, very upset with the casting of Kristin Stewart and Dakota Fanning to play Joan Jett and Cherie Currie in The Runaways movie!   I mean really these girls have no grit, how on earth are they going to pull this off?   And have you ever seen Kristin Stewart in an interview... she is like talking to a wet rag, I am not sure if there is a less interesting person alive.  

Alas, for the past few days I have been listening to the soundtrack... and I have to confess Dakota sounds really, really good.   I will have to give the movie a shot.

In other news, I have a cold... so I haven't been very productive this week, either in the kitchen or in my house...boo.

Also, someday I hope to figure out how to properly link Youtube to my blog.  

3 comments:

  1. that is hilarious about kristin. she has 0 personality and is not even that interesting to look at. who do you think would have been better to cast? have you seen ladies and gentlemen the fabulous stains? after seeing the amazing diane lane in this one, i'm afraid that the runaways will disappoint.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a very good question... I don't know who should have been cast. I am going to think about that. I haven't seen the ladies and gentlemen of fabulous stains, I just put it on my Netflix list!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ms. Shell...watched the Fabulous Stains this past week... thank you so much for the recommendation!!!!

    ReplyDelete