Saturday, March 6, 2010

Spring Planting...

Since we have been experiencing such warm days in Denver my not-so green thumb has started itching and the seeds are beckoning from the drawer.   I am having to constantly remind myself it is only the beginning of March and we have more snow to come.   But... I am still dreaming...

Two more weeks and I will start planting inside.




This weekend I will be doing some cooking; watching the Oscars; checking out Martha's new paint line at the Home Depot (still looking for a color for my new bathroom); trying to construct some new tomato cages; and hopefully working on a project or two.   I haven't really been working on ANY projects...   Maybe I will just make some hypertufa pots.  

(pictures 1 and 2 Country Living)
(pictures 3, 4 and 5 Better Homes and Gardens)

No comments:

Post a Comment